The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium Portable Power Station is here to tackle the mightiest of your on-the-go power needs, from refrigerators to power tools. Boasting a light-weight lithium battery, 5 types of outlets, and a battery capacity of a whopping 1045Wh, enough to power your fridge for over 17 hours!
The Yeti 1000 can be charged three ways; through a standard domestic 13 Amp plug at home (included in the price), through your 12V vehicle output, or if you're looking to speed up the process, combine it with our Boulder Solar Panels, which'll charge you up at twice the speed and none of the carbon footprint!
Each type of outlet can individually be switched on and off allowing you to only use energy as needed. Got a lot of charging to do? No problem! All outlets can be used simultaneously, and you can keep an eye on your energy usage on the LED display at the front, which shows you how long it'll take to charge up your battery, as well as the energy going in and out, in Amps, Volt and Watt.
Want to charge, but don't want the pesky charging hum? Excellent! The Yeti 1000 is completely silent, so you can charge your electronics and still enjoy the tranquil silence of the outdoors.
- Li-ion NMC Lithium Battery
- Weight: 18.1kg
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm Port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120 W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Sturdy handle
- Suitable for lamps, tools, coolers, lighting, laptops, smartphones, barbecues and more!
*Please allow up to 5 business days for delivery*