The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Lithium Portable Power Station is here to answer all of your on-the-go power needs, boasting a light-weight lithium battery, 5 types of outlets, and a battery capacity of a whopping 1200Wh, enough to power your BBQ for over 20 hours!
The Yeti 1250 can be charged two ways; through a standard domestic 13 Amp plug at home (included in the price), or if you're looking to speed up the process, combine it with our Boulder Solar Panels, which'll charge you up in a fraction of the time and none of the carbon footprint!
Each type of outlet can individually be switched on and off allowing you to only use energy as needed. Got a lot of charging to do? No problem! All outlets can be used simultaneously, and you can keep an eye on your energy usage on the LED display at the front, which shows you how long it'll take to charge up your battery, as well as the energy going in and out, in Amps, Volt and Watt.
Want to charge, but don't want the pesky charging hum? Excellent! The Yeti 1250 is completely silent, so you can charge your electronics and still enjoy the tranquil silence of the outdoors.
- Li-ion NMC Lithium Battery
- Weight: 46.7kg
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 6A (72W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V power pole port (output): 12V, up to 33A (400W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 110VAC 60Hz, 10A (1200W continuous, 1500W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 16-48V, up to 10A (160W max)
- Power pole charging port (input): 16-48V, up to 20A (320W max)
- Power pole chaining port: 12V, up to 180A (2100W max)
- Sturdy handle
- Suitable for lamps, tools, coolers, lighting, laptops, smartphones, barbecues and more!
*Please allow up to 5 business days for delivery*