The Goal Zero Yeti 150 Lithium Portable Power Station is here to answer all of your on-the-go power needs, boasting a light-weight lithium battery, 4 types of outlets, and a battery capacity of a whopping 168Wh.
The Yeti 150 can be charged three ways; through a standard domestic 13 Amp plug at home (included in the price), through a standard 12V car adaptor, or if you're looking to speed up the process, combine it with our Boulder Solar Panels, which'll charge you up at twice the speed and none of the carbon footprint!
Each type of outlet can individually be switched on and off allowing you to only use energy as needed. Got a lot of charging to do? No problem! All outlets can be used simultaneously, and you can keep an eye on your energy usage on the LED display at the front, which shows you how long it'll take to charge up your battery, as well as the energy going in and out, in Amps, Volt and Watt.
Want to charge, but don't want the pesky charging hum? Excellent! The Yeti 150 is completely silent, so you can charge your electronics and still enjoy the tranquil silence of the outdoors.
- Li-ion NMC Lithium Battery
- Weight: 5.4kg
- 2 USB ports (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, modified sine wave): 110V, 60Hz, 0.7A (80W continuous, 160W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm, blue, circle): 14-29V, up to 5A (60W max)
- Sturdy handle
- Suitable for lamps, tools, coolers, lighting, laptops, smartphones, barbecues and more!
*Please allow up to 5 business days for delivery*