The Petromax K12 Loaf Pan with Lid - Extra Large can feed up to 8 litres of food to satisfy large groups gathered at your campfire kitchen.
This robust, high-quality cast-iron pan can be used to make crunchy bread, soufflés and a variety of meat dishes.
The lid helps to maintain even heat around the food, and its 4 legs allow for direct placement on coals or embers for grilling steaks. The grooves enable the signature grill lines, whilst also providing the option of preparing fish or vegetarian dishes.
This Loaf Pan is the perfect choice for outdoor cooking, whether on a grill, stove or fire, allowing for unique flavours thanks to the superior properties of cast iron.
- Serves up big: suitable for feeding a whole crew of outdoor adventurers with casseroles, roasts or lasagna.
- 2 in 1 baking and roasting in a single pan: lid of the Loaf Pan can be used as a large steak-pan.
- High-quality material: cast iron ensures excellent heat conduction and retention as well as a natural non-stick effect.
- Ready for immediate use: pre-baked loaf pan (seasoned finish) can be used straight away on the campfire or in the oven.
- Easy handling: two handles for removing the pan and wide handle opening for using the handy lid lifter.
|Dimensions (approx.):||11.45 x 30 x 40 cm|
|Dimensions with packaging (approx.):||13 x 31 x 41 cm|
|Total weight (approx.):||12 kg|
|Weight with packaging (approx.):||12.51 kg|
We Dispatch Promptly!
Spend over £50 for free standard delivery!
Or upgrade to Next Working Day (if ordered by 15.00 hrs) for just £5.45!
Orders Under £50 are £4.95