WALKERSWOOD WEST INDIAN CURRY PASTE is a staple for any traditional feast.
This curry paste is a particular blend of spices used in Caribbean dishes offering a unique flavour profile compared against traditional East Indian varieties. It is pre-cooked for greater versatility and really is amazing!
WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, TUMERIC, CORIANDER SEEDS, CAYENE PEPPER, FENUGREEK SEEDS, CANE SUGAR, SALT, CITRIC ACID, ALLSPICE, CUMIN, ANISE SEEDS, STAR ANISE SEEDS, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVAIVE), GARLIC POWDER
SERVING SIZE: 1 TBSP / 15G SERVINGS PER: 13 AMOUNTS PER SERVING
CALORIES: 30 CALORIES FROM FAT: 25 TOTAL FAT: 2.5G (4% DV) SODIUM: 30mg (1% DV) TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE: 2G (1% DV) PROTEIN: 0G VITAMIN A: 2% DV VITAMIN C: 2% DV IRON: 4% DV (DV based on a 2000 calorie diet)
We Dispatch Promptly!
Spend over £50 for free standard delivery!
Or upgrade to Next Working Day (if ordered by 15.00 hrs) for just £5.45!
Orders Under £50 are £4.95