This ProQ Smoking and Curing kit for salmon is a brilliant starting point for anyone wanting to make their own cold smoked salmon. Complete with a full set of instructions, you can't go wrong!
Homemade smoked salmon is simple to do and the results are so much tastier than anything you can buy. Why not give it a go!
- The perfect gift for foodies, this curing and smoking set will be a fun project that produces delicious results
- Our curing kit makes things simple and affordable for those who want to want to try their hand at smoking and curing
- Detailed and easy to follow instructions mean you can't go wrong
- The kit includes our original patented ProQ Cold Smoke Generator, which can be used in any barbecue that has a lid, one of our ProQ Eco Smoker Boxes or even an old cabinet
- The smoking wood dust in this kit is the best quality wood, sustainably sourced with no impurities
- ProQ Cold Smoke Generator & Enough cure for a full side of salmon
- 2 sealable bags for curing plus 2 hooks for hanging,
- 1.2L bag of Premium Beech Smoking Dust,
- Full detailed instructions
- Original ProQ Cold Smoke Generator (CSG) Dimensions 150 x 180 x 40mm,
- 0.37KG Burns for up to 12 hours Suited for containers of 30 - 150 litres
- Can be used in ProQ Smokers, Bradley Electric Smokers, Weber Smoky Mountains (WSM), Brinkmann Smoke n Grills, in fact, just about all existing BBQs, even kettle BBQs provided they have a lid.