The ProQ Cold Smoking and Curing kits are a fantastic starting point if you want to make your own homemade bacon or salmon. With a full set of detailed instructions, you can’t go wrong!
Homemade bacon and salmon are so easy to make, and the results are so much better than anything you can buy, so why not give it a go!
- This curing and smoking set makes the perfect gift for foodies, as a really fun project with delicious results
- Our curing kits make things simple for those who want to try their hand at smoking and curing, with detailed and easy to follow instructions you can’t go wrong
- The kit includes our Original patented ProQ Cold Smoke Generator, which can be used in any barbecue with a lid, one of our ProQ Eco Smoker Boxes or even an old cabinet, Perfectly matched to the new ProQ Cold Smoking Cabinet.
- The smoking wood dust in this kit is the best quality wood, sourced sustainably with no impurities
- ProQ Cold Smoke Generator Enough cure for 2.5Kg of bacon and a full side of salmon
- 4 sealable bags for curing plus 2 meat hooks for hanging,
- 1.2L bag of Premium Oak Wood Smoking Dust,
- Book on curing and smoking (Smoking Food At Home - Jo Hampson)
- Full detailed instructions
- Original ProQ Cold Smoke Generator (CSG) Dimensions 150 x 180 x 40mm,
- 0.37KG Burns for up to 12 hours Suited for containers of 30 - 150 litres
- Can be used in ProQ Smokers, Bradley Electric Smokers, Weber Smoky Mountains (WSM), Brinkmann Smoke n Grills, in fact, just about all existing BBQs, even kettle BBQs provided they have a lid.